Be Our Guest
How do I get from Airport to Kensington?
Our area is well served with public transport. We are situated between 3 nearby tube stations; Shepherd's Bush, High Street Kensington and Hammersmith tube stations. All reachable in 10 minutes.
Kensington Olympia Overground station is only 3 minutes walking distance and is perfect for those travelling from or to Gatwick Airport.
To view the recommended routes from the most popular airports among our guests, click on the arrows under the name of the Airport and you will be redirected to a specific Google maps directions link picked by us.
What are the nearby tube and overground stations?
1. Shepherd's Bush Station
2. High Street Kensington
3. Hammersmith Station
1. Kensington (Olympia Station)
You can find all of the above stations on the map below. The centre of the map is Victorian Loft Living, so that you can visualise the proximity of the stations from us.
What are the nearby bus stations?
1. Holland Road Kensington Olympia Station (Stop M) to Shepherd's Bush/Westfield Shopping Centre (Bus 49 and C1)
2. Holland Road Station (in front of local Sainsbury's on Kensington High Street to Trafalgar Square (Bus 9) and Baker Street (Bus 27)
3. St Barnabas Church (Stop B) to Earl's Court (Bus C1)
4. Kensington Olympia Station (Stop C) to Hammersmith (Bus 9, 27 and 23)
You can find all of the above stations on the map below. The centre of the map is Victorian Loft Living, so that you can visualise the proximity of the bus stops from us.
How do I pay for bus/tube?
The short answer is any contactless payment methods, including your Bank Cards, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay and Oyster Card.
What is an Oyster Card?
Oyster Card is the contacless payment card issued by TFL, which can be purchased in most of the underground stations and airports.
Why shall I get an Oyster Card?
You can buy daily, weekly and monthly travel cards with Oyster Card. For prices and more information please visit https://tfl.gov.uk/fares/